This website will be closed down by end of August 2015. Thanks for the supports. (2010-2015)
Before registering to be a HSP Panel, please prepare the following information in order to ease your online registeration process.
- Email - Your email address is important as the SeHAT portal will be sending you an activation email to authenticate your email address.
- Clinic Name - As in Borang B
- Clinic Registration - As in Borang B
- Clinic Address - As in Borang B
- Clinic Telephone No. - We will contact you from time to time through this number.
- Clinic Fax No. - If you have one
- Website - If you have one
- Clinic Owner - As in Borang B
- Name of Person In Charge- As in Borang B
- IC No. of Person In Charge - As in Borang B
- Qualification of Person In Charge - As in Borang B
- MMC No. of Person In Charge - You may be able to get this information from the MMC Website
- APC No. of Person In Charge - You may be able to get this information from the MMC Website
- Email Address of Person In Charge
- Contact Number of Person In Charge
If you have a clinic administrator, please provide the following:
- Email Address
- Contact Number
And finally, please prepare your banking information:
- Name of Bank
- Branch - Branch of where the Bank Account is located
- Account Name
- Account Number
Once you have gotten these details, you are ready to register. If you are unsure about these details please feel free to contact us.
The SOCSO Health Screening Programme (HSP) was announce during the 2013 Budget by YAB Dato' Sri Mohd Najib Bin Tun Abdul Razak on 28 September 2012.The HSP is a health screening programme which will be offered to all active workers contributing to SOCSO who attain 40 years of age.
The HSP will screen Non Communicable Diseases such cardiovasculas diseases, diabetes and cancer as these diseases are found to be factors affecting the productivity of Malaysian workers.
The SOCSO e-Health Application Technology (SeHAT) was developed for the purpose of the SOCSO Health Screening Programme (HSP). The portal will be used for the enrollment of Panel Clinic and HSP Record. Should you have any queries regarding the usage of this portal, please feel free to email us.
Date: 2013-01-04 08:49:00
The author's view does not represent the views of NegaraKita.com.
Please visit author's blog as a support to the author's work.Back